Friday, August 9, 2024

Great Wolf Lodge

In lieu of a birthday party this year, Sweet Pea requested to go to Great Wolf Lodge for an overnight with a few friends. I was happy to oblige -- nothing for me to plan, and the girls would entertain themselves.


Sweet Pea invited Raleigh and Mackenzie, and the three of them had a blast. Neither of them had been before, so Sweet Pea played the role of tour guide, showing them all the water activities and her favorite slides.


I was able to relax and read for a lot of the trip, but I did give in to the girls' begging a few times and rode with them on some of my favorite slides. We had Chick Fil A and milkshakes for dinner, and watched Descendents until bedtime. The girls didn't stay up too late, and the next morning we had Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. Perfect birthday bash!

No comments: