Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Lovin'

When CC was born, my mom went out at my request and purchased a wardrobe suitable for a little girl.  Lots of adorable outfits with ruffles and bows and pink.  I thought CC had everything she would need .. until the heat of the summer started up!  Suddenly I realized that all her beautiful new outfits were long-sleeved with long pants and "feet."  Definitely not suitable attire for walks in the stroller, running errands with mommy in and out of a hot car, and even lounging around the house on hot days.  Yes, I could keep her in a onesie all day (and I did sometimes), but her plain white onesies looked like undershirts, and didn't show off her girlie cuteness!


So last week, CC and I made a shopping trip to get her some outfits for summer wear.  Now she has a lot of onesies -- but onesies that are colored and patterned and have cute little designs on them.  Like this one, which says "Sweetie" on it.

Fortunately we hit some good sales and got quite a few little pieces that will last her the rest of the hot weather.  You just can't beat 5-packs of assorted onesies for $6!

No comments: