Friday, September 30, 2011

Photo Friday

Hello, strangers!  Let me preface this by saying I am really missing my computer.  I can't wait to have it back and running, so I can more easily post blog updates and add pictures.  Fortunately I have received my new hard drive and will install and load it upon my return home tomorrow. 

That's right, we're visiting MJ's parents ... again!  Two weeks in a row!  This is unprecedented, but MJ had back-to-back business trips here, and fortunately plane tickets for me and CC were surprisingly affordable.  So we hopped on the plane with him and came to visit Grandma, Grandpa, and Great-Grandma (more pictures coming later).

Coincidentally, my grandfather happens to live about 2 hours from here.  So today, CC and I hopped in the car and drove to visit him.  We had a great time!  My Pepere was thrilled to see us and had a blast bouncing CC up and down on his lap.  CC returned the love, giving him lots of smiles and laughs.  He was suitably impressed by her voracious appetite and determination to stand up.

So here you go: a special picture for today.  Me, my grandfather, and my daughter.

No comments: