Friday, October 7, 2011

Photo Friday

CC looks very proud of herself in this picture, doesn't she?


Ha -- this photo is a little misleading.  CC can stand on her own as long as she has something to hold on to (she's been able to for several months now), but she can't pull herself up.  So don't worry; I don't need to move the mattress down yet. 

For this picture, I stood her up and put her hands on the rail.  But once she has a good grip, she's able to stand like this for 4-5 minutes at a time.  People who spend a lot of time with her won't be surprised by this -- CC insists on standing up all the time!

In other news, the new hard drive for my computer arrived, and I've spent quite a lot of time this week installing it, loading all my software, and transferring all my recovered pictures (I was able to recover about 95% of them).  I'm back up and running, so I should be back to blogging with my normal frequency now!

No comments: