Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Susan's Shower

We are on the verge of welcoming a new member into our extended family! My brother Jon and his wife Susan are expecting a little sister for Dane at the beginning of January. We can't wait to meet her! This will be the sixth grandchild on my side of the family, all two and under. Won't it be nice that all the cousins are so close in age when they're old enough to play with each other?

One of Susan's good friends threw her a shower last weekend, and the atmosphere was decidedly girly! Appropriately for Susan, her future daughter was showered with tutus, animal prints, and all things pink.
 

To match the decor in the baby's nursery, the shower theme was Tiffany blue. My mom and I wrapped our gift (a sit-n-stand double stroller) like the biggest Tiffany box ever!


It's getting close to the time when I'll sprint to answer my phone, just in case ...

No comments: