Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Portraits

Yesterday the weather cooperated, and I had an extra set of hands in the form of our sitter, so I dressed up all the kids in the beautiful Easter outfits my mom smocked for them, and took them out for a portrait session.

My favorite of CC.  Love, love, love this picture.


The one and only decent picture of Little Man.  He was just not having it, I tell you.  


I have so many good ones of Sweet Pea that it was hard for me to decide which was my favorite.  She was such a perfect little model, so I kept snapping away: 


On one hand, it's great that Little Man and Sweet Pea are sitting upright (well enough to get pictures, anyhow), because pictures are so much better when the subjects can support themselves.  

On the other hand, it is really hard to get a good picture of three babies at the same time!  I refuse to Photoshop heads from one picture to another, so here's the best I could do:


Although I have to admit a special fondness for this one:


1 comment:

The Macons said...

What precious angels! Love them! Everyone's spring pics are making me need to have some done!