Thursday, February 12, 2015

School Valentines

This week, CC had her preschool class Valentine's Day party, and she had to bring valentines to pass out to everyone. It was the first time I've had to provide valentines for anything, but fortunately my friend Carol had an adorable idea a few years ago that I've been waiting to use:


Little round bags, with a fishbowl-shaped card saying "Glad you're in my school!" Then we added a few swedish fish and tied the bags with cute ribbons. Ta da! 


CC was very proud of them. She wrote her name on the back of each card, and helped me put the candy inside. She only licked five of the fish. "I didn't bite any! I was just testing them, Mommy."

Best of all, there are 85 clear bags left over from the pack of 100. Sweet Pea and Little Man will definitely be reprising this project.

No comments: