Sunday, December 20, 2015

Singing Angels

Last week CC had her first Christmas program. At her preschool, only 4- and 5-year-olds participate in this event, so this was her first year. She and her class were angels, and sang several songs, including CC's favorite, "Angels We Have Heard on High." 


She and her best friend, Eleni, stood next to each other. They did a little bit of giggling, but nothing too disruptive -- it was cute.


I showed up 45 minutes early, loaded with snacks and activities to keep Sweet Pea and Little Man occupied during the wait, just to make sure we had a good view of CC. I shouldn't have bothered. It turns out that I couldn't have picked a worse spot to see her! I could have showed up late and stood in the balcony and had a better view of her. She was at the very end of her row, tucked behind the grand piano. Sigh. But I grabbed a few pictures and some video:


Direct link to the video: https://youtu.be/mDkK4sH6qj0

No comments: