Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Beach Prep

This week we're at the beach with my friend Linda and her kids. Two moms and six kids! Three four-year-olds, a five-year-old, a seven-year-old, and a nine-year-old. Wow, Spring Break is much different than it used to be. Ha! But I'm sure it will be a blast.

Anyway, I bought each kid a new water toy to play with in the surf and the condo pool. Little Man's is a lobster grabber; Sweet Pea's is a set of baby turtles in their shells, and CC's is a shark net with little fish to catch.

CC: I like my new shark, Mommy! But I don't necessarily love it.
Me: You don't love it?
CC: Not necessarily.

We get home on Friday. CC's party is Saturday. And Easter is Sunday. Deep breaths. I tried my best to have everything for the party, plus our Easter baskets, ready before we left. I think I did a decent job, but we'll see how late I have to stay up on Friday night!

No comments: