Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Ice Skating

Linda and I took the kids ice skating one afternoon last week. Based on our experience last year, I was a little concerned it would be another waste of time. But look who actually got out onto the ice this year??


He liked it! As long as I was skating with him, holding his hands, he was thrilled. And on his own, he managed to skate along fairly fast while holding onto the edge.

Sweet Pea and CC did well, too. Like Little Man, they could move around much faster this year while holding the wall, and liked it when I let them skate in front of me holding my hands.



Our once-annual ice skating excursion is now checked off the summer to-do list. 

Funny note: when I looked back at our pictures from last year, I realized I was wearing the exact same shirt. Maybe my subconscious feels like this is the best shirt to wear while wrangling three littles around an ice rink.

No comments: