Sunday, July 25, 2021

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday I completed another trip around the sun, and despite Covid's best attempts to ruin everything, my 44th year was a good one. How could it not be good, with these three healthy gremlins underfoot, and MJ by my side?


I shared my special day with Hayden, who made her First Communion (more on that later). It was a beautiful Mass, and so nice to celebrate with our whole family. But unfortunately, MJ couldn't make it due to a lot of unfortunate work emergencies all happening at the same time. So I left early yesterday morning with the kids and drove down to meet my parents at the hotel. Pepere played in the pool with the kids, while Memere and I relaxed and "watched this!!" 






This morning my parents treated us to a delicious breakfast before we all headed back. MJ was waiting at home with charcuterie, prosecco, and cake. Does this guy know me or what?

No comments: