Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 15 Belly Pic

We are back from Disney, exhausted but happy.  It was great to see family, get away from work for a while, and relax in the warm weather!

Normally we take my belly pictures on the weekends, but since we didn't return from our vacation until Monday afternoon, we took this one yesterday.  So it's a few days late, but I don't think those few days made too much of a difference.

MJ and I can see a slight difference in my waistline at this point, although it hasn't yet affected the way my clothes fit, and it isn't noticeable to anyone else.  When I wake up in the mornings and lie on my back, I can definitely feel a hard lump low on my abdomen, which I assume is the baby.  It's nice to have some physical reminder that I'm pregnant, no matter how subtle it is!


P.S.  My 6-year-old neice christened the baby "Otto" (regardless of gender) and the name has stuck.  So until this little one is born and we find out whether we have a girl or a boy, MJ and I are referring to Baby Morrison as Otto.  :)

No comments: