Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 24 Belly Pic

Six months!  I can't believe it!  Of course, because of the weird way they count your pregnancy weeks, I've really only been pregnant for five and a half months, and therefore am not due for another three and a half months.  But hey -- there's nothing I can do about the crazy math.  MJ even asked me the other day, "How can you be 6 months pregnant when you're not due until the beginning of April?"  But that's just the way it is.


Anyway, here you go:  my belly at six months.  When I'm standing up, it's not quite as obvious as when I'm lying down (see the picture in my post from yesterday), but I hope you can still see the little bump.  It won't be long now before I'm wearing maternity clothes!

Oh, and since we weren't home last week, I couldn't make a recipe for Otto.  But last week he was the size of an eggplant.  Conveniently, the cruise ship had eggplant empanadas on the menu one night, which were delicious!  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of them, but stay tuned this week for the next recipe ...

No comments: