Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 29 Belly Pic

Another week is gone.  Time is really passing quickly, and I hope it keeps flying by until our precious little bundle arrives.


This week was the first time that I caught a glimpse of myself in a store window and thought, "Wow, I look pregnant!"  I'm sure that someone will say something this week or next.  My goodness, I could have this baby NOW and he or she would survive, so you'd think people would be able to tell I was pregnant!

I'm still feeling generally good.  While getting dressed for Mass this morning, I noticed that my shoes were very tight.  I suspect the ankle swelling and the spreading of the little bones in my feet (normal) will require me to buy a new pair pretty soon.  Unfortunately, my feet were never narrow to begin with, so I might have to do some specialty shopping online to find a pair that fits!

I've also noticed lately that I'm short of breath every once in a while.  Not a panting, gasping kind of shortness of breath, but often I find myself taking smaller, quicker breaths.  I'm sure this is because Otto is taking up more and more space in my abdomen, and there isn't as much room for my lungs to expand.  I'd better get used to it; I'm sure it will just get worse in the next 11 weeks!

No comments: