Thursday, March 28, 2013

Breaking News: More Teeth!

This post is mostly about Little Man, who finally got his second bottom tooth today.  Woo hoo!  Maybe we'll get a little break from the teething now (constant drooling, chewing on his fingers, fussing, etc).


Can you see it there? Not the obvious white one -- that's been growing in for a few weeks now.  It's the teeny tiny one next to it.

But I also noticed something new in CC's mouth: she has her first two-year molar!  Right on time, too; her second birthday is right around the corner.  I had no idea it was there, but it's already about halfway in.  (I called MJ over to see, and he said, "Oh, she's had that for a while."  Hmph.)  

It's on the bottom left, but I can't get a picture because it's waaaaaay back there.  You'll just have to trust me on this one.

No comments: