Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sick, Sick and Sick

That's right, all three babies are sick.  Ugh.  Poor babies, who are congested (Little Man and Sweet Pea) and worse (CC).  Poor me and MJ, who are dealing with crying, fussing, sneezing, vomiting, and whining kiddos.  Poor Memere and Pepere, who took care of them last weekend while MJ and I were away.

CC has decided that when she's not feeling well, she should be wrapped up in a blanket on the couch with Daddy, with sports on TV.


I didn't have the heart to say no!

After a week and a half of alternating fevers, vomiting and diarrhea, I took her to the pediatrician and she was diagnosed with a virus and an ear infection.  After the last few days on Amoxicillin, she seems to be doing better.  This is her first ear infection and I am not eager for another one anytime soon!

No comments: