Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More Teeth!

Little Man is going through what CC went through at 8.5 months -- a bucketload of teeth coming in at the same time.

Last Monday I noticed that Little Man's left middle tooth had broken through.  But since I knew that his other canine was about to crown too, I waited to mention it on the blog (I figured ya'all didn't want to read multiple "new teeth" posts in a row). While I was waiting, the right middle tooth came in.  And then yesterday morning I confirmed that his right canine is in.  So there you go: three teeth in a week.


As you might be able to tell from the picture, Little Man is none too happy about it, either. (He was fussing like crazy while I was trying to get a picture, but I finally got a small smile through the tears.)

Still no signs of new teeth for Sweet Pea; she's getting along fine with just her two bottom ones, thank you very much.

No comments: