Sunday, December 14, 2014

S'more, please!

I know I didn't post a picture this past Friday. But I have several posts, chock-full of pictures, coming your way. Starting with this one:

Last weekend we had dinner with several friends. Adults and kids alike had a great time, but the highlight of the evening came after dinner. The family hosting the get-together has a screened-in porch with a fireplace, and we made s'mores! 

I haven't had a s'more since I used to go camping with my family as a child, and our three kids have never had them. It was such a cute and fun idea!

Six kids with marshmallow skewers = three dads on their toes:


Assembling the s'mores:


CC was skeptical. After her first bite, she announced that she prefers her chocolate "plain."


But everything's better when it's shared!



No comments: