Monday, December 15, 2014

Snow-mallows

I ran across this cute idea online last year, and knew I had to do it at some point. A year later, and I finally got around to it -- with a little help from the kids, of course.

They had a good time sticking three marshmallows on each skewer:



(Little Man absolutely refused to let me help him, so his snowmen look a little ... drunk.)

Then I dunked each one into melted white chocolate, and used mini M&Ms for the eyes, noses, and buttons:


After they dried for a while on waxed paper, I put them in cellophane bags with festive little bows. Ta da! Adorable little Christmas gifts for the kids' friends.


I didn't try one, since I'm not a fan of marshmallows or white chocolate, but MJ took one bite, gagged a little bit, and coughed, "sweet!" 

But the kids approve:


No comments: