Monday, April 20, 2015

Renovation Week 11

We had constant rain this week, so unfortunately no exterior work could be done. However, we made quite a bit of progress indoors! Specifically, in the bathroom. The tile is completely done:


I love the look. We're going for a black-and-white color scheme, with little retro touches like the hexagonal floor tile.

I'm working on the paint color that will go in the bedrooms and hallway. It'll be a shade of gray, but there are so many shades of gray, and I want to make sure what I pick actually looks gray in every room (instead of bluish or beige). This is tougher than I expected, but hoepfully I'll have a decision this week.

Also on the schedule this week: the shower glass is ordered, the vanity arrives, the siding is completed, and the bedroom and closet doors arrive. Fingers crossed that everything happens as planned!

No comments: