Thursday, August 11, 2016

Party Prep

You might have noticed that I've been a bit absent lately! There are many reasons, like: I was working like a madwoman to prepare for my big semi-annual consignment sale, where I sell all the kids' outgrown clothes and toys. And: MJ and I were enjoying an adults-only weekend last weekend, thanks to my parents, who took the kids for a few days. No blogging happened, because MJ and I were too busy ... doing a hundred activities that we haven't been able to do since we had the kids! More on that later.

But the most recent reason is because I'm getting ready for a certain party this weekend. Two little people will be celebrating their big FOURTH birthday on Saturday, and we are planning a spectacle! The prep work requires painting. A lot of painting.




Against my Type-A tendencies, I'm even letting them help.

No comments: