Thursday, May 18, 2017

Chapel Concert

Yesterday was Sweet Pea and Little Man's end-of-year chapel concert. So cute! I loved watching and hearing them sing the songs they've learned this year. 



Little Man seemed a bit uninterested; his teacher had to prompt him a few times to participate. Sweet Pea was feeling shy, as she often is when she knows people are watching her. But she kept peeking at me to make sure I was watching, and then hiding her little smile.



(Direct link to the video: https://youtu.be/SZns7_WVoyk)

Unfortunately I had the same problem I had last year: I could barely see them. I can't wait until next year, when they'll be in TK and will be on the top two steps.

Please disregard the very eager shouting of our friend Henry, who was front and center and yelling all the songs at the top of his lungs. I'm sure God appreciated his enthusiasm!

No comments: