Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Summer Birthday Party

Preschool is almost done for the year! As shocking as that is to me, it's time for the class to have a big birthday party for the seven kids who have birthdays over the summer. It's almost half the class! 


I brought a cookie cake, which turned out really cute. Sweet Pea was not pleased that her balloon was pink (the consequence of being the only girl in a group), but at least her name was in yellow.



They don't look too happy in the picture, but trust me, they were thrilled when I showed up to have lunch and celebrate with them. Yesterday when I picked them up from school, they were shouting over each other about how it was just one more day until the party. And Sweet Pea said, "Mommy, I'm so excited that I wish tomorrow was today!" 

No comments: