Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!


'Twas the night before Easter, and I was just tucking myself into bed, when I realized ... I FORGOT TO ASSEMBLE THE EASTER BASKETS!! Fortunately my mom was still awake, and we threw the baskets together in record time. Easter morning crisis averted.


What a fun-filled, jam-packed weekend we had at Memere and Pepere's house! Cupcake decorating, seeing relatives, dyeing eggs, stuffing ourselves with goodies, playing outside in the gorgeous weather, and more. A perfect way to celebrate the most joyous day of the year!





We met Jon and Susan and the kids early for Mass, then all came back to the house. My dad arranged an awesome Easter egg hunt in the yard, complete with giant eggs! Then we enjoyed a delicious Easter lunch that my mom had been preparing for days. We were so sad to leave! It was a great weekend.

No comments: