Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Mani/Pedis

Last weekend I took CC and Sweet Pea for their first "real" manicures and pedicures at a nail salon. And -- happy happy! -- Memere, Aunt Susan and Hayden joined us! 



There was much squealing and giggling. Colors were picked (involving many sparkles). They all got ticklish during the pedicures, but had a blast and loved the whole experience. 




Not 30 seconds after leaving the salon, Sweet Pea bumped her big toe and completely messed up the elaborate design. We turned right back around, and fortunately they re-painted it. Good as new!


"Mommy, I've been wanting to do this my whole life!" gushed CC. "You  made my dream come true!" I pray it will always be so easy!

Don't worry about the boys -- they were having a great time and enjoying the nice weather at a baseball game.

No comments: