Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Chapel Concert

It's the time of year of all the end-of-school activities. It's fun, but it really packs our calendar! Last week Little Man and Sweet Pea had their year-end Chapel Concert. They love going to chapel with their class, learning Bible stories and songs, so it's a fun event for all of us.

As "Top Dog TK" students, they naturally were in the very back row ... which means that I didn't get to see them much at all, besides an occasional peek. When the kids first came in, Little Man spotted me right away and waved like crazy!



Sweet Pea couldn't find me -- despite me being in the front row -- and I watched as she scanned the audience and got more and more upset. I was waving like a mad woman, and I eventually had to stand up and get her teacher's attention when she still couldn't see me and had dissolved into tears. But once she found me, she beamed a radiant smile in my direction!




Direct link to video: https://youtu.be/PAecNm2i_J0

Afterwards we had a nice reception with all the other TK students and their families. Photo credit goes to CC, who's getting pretty good with a camera!



It's starting to sink in that we'll be done with preschool in just one more week -- and then it's on to elementary school!

No comments: