Saturday, November 20, 2010

Week 20 Belly Pic

So, it may not look like I've changed much, but I feel as if there was some progress in the belly department this week.  It definitely feels firmer and rounder, especially when I'm lying down on my back.  My pants are all still buttoning comfortably, and I can still sleep comfortably on my stomach. 


I have gained three pounds in the week since my last appointment, which seems like a lot to me, but a) it's an unofficial measurement using my scale at home, and b) I don't really mind as long as the baby and I are both healthy.  However, I really need to start eating more fresh veggies and less cheese ... and fried things ... and fried cheese.  :)

1 comment:

B-Mama said...

You look fantastic and congrats on hitting the halfway mark! Downhill from here on out!