Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Zucchini Bread

I've had to change my reference site for the baby's size each week, because apparently at 22 weeks the original site I used switches from weekly updates to monthly updates.  So I found this alternate site, which continues the weekly size comparisons. 

According to the new site, Otto is the size of a zucchini this week.  So I made zucchini bread.  Now it just so happens that I made zucchini bread a few months ago, with the last of the zucchini from our garden.  So MJ's natural response was, "Isn't this a do-over?"  But that zucchini bread wasn't made with Otto in mind, and this one was, so it's completely different.  :) 


The truth is that this is a very busy week for me, and I didn't have time to scour the internet for a new and exciting way to use zucchini.  I did, however, use a new recipe, which I really liked!  MJ and I agreed that it was delicious and very moist.  This recipe was from Paula Deen, and it was very simple to make.  I highly recommend it!

No comments: