Friday, October 28, 2011

Photo Friday

Whoa, Mommy!  What are these things on my feet?  Let me try to eat them:


As of this week, CC has her first pair of shoes.  (Actually, she did have a satin pair to wear for her baptism, but those were never walked in.  These might be!)

She needed some shoes because the weather's getting colder and she can't be going out in bare feet all the time anymore.  The shoes are made by Robeez and are supposed to stay on no matter how hard little babies try to take them off.  So far, I have to agree -- CC has been unable to rip, yank, or chew them off her feet.

They are big for her now, but I suspect she won't really start wearing them a lot for several more months.  I also purchased her some socks, which is what she'll wear most of the time to keep her tootsies warm.

No comments: