Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as nice as ours.  We went to my parents' house and joined my brothers and their families, several aunts and uncles and all the cousins on my mom's side.  It had been years since I'd seen some of my relatives, so it was great to have everyone there!  And everyone doted on CC, Sweet Pea and Little Man (naturally).

Pictures to come tomorrow, probably, after we get back home and I have a chance to go through and edit them all.  I've been snapping away like a madwoman!  Who knows when I will see some of these relatives again?

I have so much to be thankful for, most significantly my fledgling family.  Here's to the beginning of a wondrous holiday season, with many memories to be made and moments to be shared.  I'm looking forward to it all!

No comments: