Saturday, November 10, 2012

Photo Bomb

Yes, I realize that Friday has come and gone and there was no picture posted.  Mea culpa!  But yesterday was a hectic day.  CC and the twins and I returned from my parents, which was an undertaking just on its own.  MJ flew back from his business trip (yay!). And in all the craziness, I just didn't have time to sit at the computer to put up a picture.

However, we had a great week at my parents' house.  My brother Jon, wife Susan, and son Dane came over on Thursday, and it was a lot of fun watching the kids play together. 

So although I missed the Photo Friday this week, as payback I give you a photo bomb of pictures from this week.  Enjoy!

Eating an apple with Pepere


See how big Little Man is getting?!  He used to be smaller than Sweet Pea!


Playing in the leaves with Memere




On her first seesaw with cousin Dane. Look at her belly!


Swinging with Mommy

No comments: