Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Updates

Yes, I know I've been a bit MIA this past week, but life has been chaotic.  MJ had a stomach bug over the weekend, which I caught on Sunday and Monday.  Ugh -- not fun.  The only thing that could be worse than caring for three babies when I have a stomach bug is caring for three babies who have stomach bugs, so let's hope this passes them by.

Just as I was recovering, MJ headed out of town on business, so I've been a single mom these last few days.  We're trucking along fine, but I haven't had much time for blogging.  Sorry, folks!

But we've been busy.  We met a neighbor's new baby boy when we brought them dinner last night.  Sweet Pea is trying her darndest to crawl -- it's adorable to watch her try.  Little Man actually scootches across the room now on his bum to get to me when I call for him.  I love it and do it constantly!  And CC has learned to play peekaboo with her siblings, causing much giggling all around.

We have a whirlwind weekend ahead!  A neighborhood block party to celebrate the end of the school year.  A get-together with my family where we will all be together for the first time since Hayden was born.  And a baby shower here at the house to honor one of my friends in the neighborhood.

I know I promised two weeks ago to tell you all about Phase III of my Summer Sanity Plan, but unfortunately it has been delayed.  Trust me, I'm very impatient myself!  But it should be here Friday, so stay tuned for details and pictures.

No comments: