Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4th of July Recap

We are settling back to our normal routine after a few crazy weeks in a row, so I finally have the chance to upload some pics of our 4th of July celebration.

First, individual shots of the kids:




When we got to my parents' house, we all went to the pool together.  (This pic does not include CC, because once I put sunscreen on her, she promptly rubbed it into her eyes, had a little meltdown, and refused to get anywhere near the water.)


But the next day, she and Dane had a blast playing with these bubble guns my parents got for them.  I call this picture, "Hasta la vista, baby."


And early the following morning, Uncle Jon read The Cat in the Hat to CC and Dane.  It was so sweet, I had to capture it on camera. 


Sweet Pea and Little Man showed off the patriotic outfits Daddy bought for them.  Yes, that's President Reagan saluting on Sweet Pea's onesie.


We had to get a picture of all the kids together!  Five of the six cousins -- we missed you, Bryson!


Hope ya'all out there had a great 4th too.  

No comments: