Monday, February 23, 2015

Renovation Week 3

It doesn't look much different than last week, does it?


Except ... no dumpster! It disappeared on Thursday. (Literally. I looked out the window and realized it was gone. Clearly picked up by a very stealthy truck.)

But between the Presidents' Day holiday on Monday, and the ice storm that stopped everything in its tracks on Tuesday and Wednesday, not much got done at the house this week.


Basically, the exposed wood was wrapped, and the window wells were sealed and prepped.

I'm okay with it. I know that not every week will be a blockbuster production week. And I can hardly blame the contractor and his crew for the weather! As long as there aren't too many more weeks like this, I'll be satisfied.

Spoiler alert: next week brings some pretty massive interior changes. Stay tuned!

No comments: